If you are interested in submitting a research proposal to the CCBR, please review the Research Policy, Scoring Template, and Flow Chart for CCBR processing. Research proposals must be submitted by June 1, 2012 in order to be considered for 2012-2013.
- Lori A. Russell-Chapin, Ph.D., Professor at Bradley University, College of Education and Health Sciences A Pilot Study of Neurofeedback, fMRI and Brain Plasticity: Implications for Counseling Treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Michael Xu, MD., PhD; Department of Neurology, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center Normal Control Study of Usefulness of new MRI techniques MRS and DTI in pre-surgical evaluation of temporal lobe epilepsy
- Allen I. Huffcutt, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, Bradley University Differential Patterns of Neurological Brain Activity with Responses to Employment Interview Questions
- Cheryl Sparks, PT, DPT, OCS, Department of Physical Therapy, Bradley University Using fMRI to Determine if Hemodynamic Responses to Pain Change Following Thoracic Spine Thrust Manipulation
- Daniel Fassett, MD, Interim Head of Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peori Brain Functional MRI Evaluation of Patients with Complete and Incomplete Spinal Cord Injuries