Teaching and Learning Resources
The resources provided on this page archive CTEL presentation materials from workshops and seminars, teaching excellence series, fall forums, and other CTEL efforts from spring 2014 to present. To access presentation materials from workshops and seminars presented during the current semester, please visit CTEL's Workshops & Seminars page.
Click on the links below to access teaching materials from previous lectures and workshops hosted by CTEL.
- The Complete Syllabus Powerpoint by Dr. Kevin Randall
- Syllabus Disability Statement
- Syllabus Info and links
- Syllabus template by Dr. Tanya Marcum and Dr. Sandra Perry
Outcome Centered Course Design
- Outcomes Centered Course Design by Dr. Kevin Randall
- Outcomes Centered Course Design Course Map
- Anderson Krathwohl Rev Taxonomy
- Learning Outcomes Handout Overview
Implementation and Assessment of Cognitive Load Theory (CLT) Based Questions in an Electronic Homework and Testing System
The following are documents and presentations are resources that can used to help increase student learning in your classroom.