Teaching Excellence Grants
Bradley's Center for Teaching Excellence and Learning (CTEL) offers the following Teaching Excellence (TE) grants:
Teaching Excellence grant guidelines and proposal evaluation rubrics are available by clicking on the appropriate grant title (above). Currently, priority is given to Teaching Excellence grants that relate to Bradley's strategic plan and/or Core Curriculum. The 2016-2017 Teaching Excellence grant application deadlines are October 7, 2016 and March 11, 2017. Click on the appropriate grant title (above) for more information.
Online Course Development Grants
- Online Course Design Institute (OCDI)
- Online Course Improvement Workshops (OCIW)
- Advanced Webinars about Online Teaching
Bradley Core Curriculum Grants
- Writing Intensive Course Workshop (WICW)
- Multidisciplinary Integration Course Development Workshop (MICDW)
Click on the appropriate grant title (above) for more information.
Research Excellence and Special Emphasis Grants
For more information about Bradley's Research Excellence (RE) and Special Emphasis (SE) grants, please visit the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) website.