Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Institutional Signing Official? Gary Anna is the SO.
- Who is the Authorized Organizational Representative for Grants and Contracts? Bradley's AOR is Jeffrey Bakken, Dean of the Graduate School and Sponsored Research.
- What is Bradley University's Federal Employer Identification Number? 37-0661494
- Who is the 17th Congressional District Representative? U.S. Representative Cheri Bustos
- What is Bradley's Dun and Bradstreet Number? 04-913-0768
- What are Fringe Benefits? 25% for Full-time employee wages (including grants, contracts, etc.) and 10.0% for Part-time employees and extra compensation/summer and winter interims for Full-time employees - Not calculated against undergraduate or graduate student salaries and not waived in grant proposals where they are an allowable cost.
- What are the Facilities and Administrative (Indirect) Costs? 52% of direct labor costs, excluding fringe benefits
- What is the Faculty Hourly Rate? 9 month salary / 1560 hours
- What is the Administrator/Staff Hourly Rate? 12 month salary / 2080 hours