Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Institutional Signing Official?
Gary Anna is the SO.
- Who is the Authorized Organizational Representative for Grants and Contracts?
Bradley's AOR is Jeffrey Bakken, Dean of the Graduate School and Sponsored Research.
- What is Bradley University's Federal Employer Identification Number?
- Who is the 17th Congressional District Representative?
U.S. Representative Cheri Bustos
- What is Bradley's Dun and Bradstreet Number?
- What are Fringe Benefits?
25% for Full-time employee wages (including grants, contracts, etc.) and 10.0% for Part-time employees and extra compensation/summer and winter interims for Full-time employees - Not calculated against undergraduate or graduate student salaries and not waived in grant proposals where they are an allowable cost.
- What are the Facilities and Administrative (Indirect) Costs?
52% of direct labor costs, excluding fringe benefits
- What is the Faculty Hourly Rate?
9 month salary / 1560 hours
- What is the Administrator/Staff Hourly Rate?
12 month salary / 2080 hours