There are many ways for Bradley pre-med and pre-health students to be engaged with campus activities and student organizations where they can gain valuable experience, volunteer, and meet fellow students with common interests in health-related careers.
- BU Med - The BU Med club (a) fosters a wide interest and participation in activities by providing leadership, programs, volunteer services, and (b) assists students in developing skills and knowledge for the health professions.
- Health Science Organization - Provides career networking, philanthropy and social networking opportunities to students in the Health Science major.
President: Matt Heck (email@example.com)
- Global Medical Training (GMT) - The BU Chapter of GMT serves as a conduit between GMT Int'l, the GMT members, and the BU community in general by coordinating annual global missions trips to Ctrl America. GMT provides training workshops to BU students that will educate them on diseases and other health information. GMT also serves to raise awareness, encourage local action and volunteerism in economically disadvantaged communities. Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GMTBradleyU to receive updates. Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Allen Ghareeb (email@example.com)
- Tri-Beta Biological Honor Society - Dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study and extending boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research.
President: William Moser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Psi Chi--National Honor Society in Psychology - Encourages, stimulates, and maintains excellence in scholarship while advancing the science of psychology.
President: Andrew Gillen (email@example.com)
- Wags for Mags - Trains service dogs to assist people with a variety of disabilities while providing support to encourage independence.
President: Melissa Hegg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pupils Pre-Optometry Club - Encourages an interest in a career in Optometry and serves to educate students about this career field. Contact (BUPUPILS@gmail.com) or (https://www.facebook.com/groups/471918499507539/) or search BU Pupils.
President: Taryn Doherty (email@example.com)
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
President: Angelica Karpinski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Service on Saturdays (SERVE)
President: Kristin Kreher (email@example.com)
- Biology Undergraduate Society of BU (BUGS) - Serves the needs of all Bradley University undergraduates interested in biology by providing social and academic activities, resources, and support.
President: Nicole Broden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- American Red Cross Club
President: Erin Koch (email@example.com)
- Best Buddies - A volunteer program designed to promote special friendships between University students and persons with mental retardation.
President: Morgan Welsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full list of Bradley Student Organizations