Welcome to the Pre-Law Club at Bradley University. The mission of the Pre-Law Club is to aid and better prepare university students who plan on pursuing a law degree after their undergraduate years. The club is open to all students interested in learning more about law school and the law. The Pre-Law Club offers many opportunities for their members including the following:
- Courthouse tours
- Observing local trials
- Law school visits
- Law school forum visits
- Networking with legal professionals
- LSAT preparation
- Information about the application process
- Many other activities aimed to increase exposure to the field of law
Please visit the Pre-Law Club's page on Facebook for more information.
Executive Board Members
- President - Brrittany Shaw: 708-733-8680; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Kevin Cavanagh; email@example.com
- Secretary/Treasurer - Blair Engerman; 309-229-3511; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole D. Meyer; email@example.com
Chicago Trip – Date TBA
- Will include tours of the following law schools: DePaul University College of Law; Loyola University Chicago School of Law; IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law; and John Marshall Law School.
- Also, we will be touring the United States District Court as well as the Richard J. Daley Center.