At the Foster College of Business, you will learn how to create ideas that advance business, engage in real-world experiences, develop as a leader who enriches the world, and serve as a valued partner for business and society. The Foster College serves 750 undergraduate business students through 15 programs of study and 12 minors.
Student and faculty interaction and experiential learning opportunities have paved the way for our graduates, who have enjoyed a 94% career outcome for the last five years.
- Accounting - Internal Auditing Concentration
- Actuarial Science
- International Business
- Management & Leadership
- Management & Leadership - Human Resource Management Concentration
- Management & Leadership - Business Law Concentration
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing - Global Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Marketing - Professional Sales Concentration
- Marketing - Social Media Marketing Concentration