Apply for an EMBA
Begin today by applying online. Full instructions for the application process are found in the application.
Our next classes begin January 2016. View the calendar for the sequence of coursework and important dates.
Evaluation of participants for admission is a very individualized process. A prospective participant’s background, work experience, career goals, and desire to succeed are considered in making an admission decision.
The admissions committee follows a “rolling admission” process, accepting applications until the start of class. Each applicant is considered separately and measured against acceptance criteria. Applicants are evaluated on the following criteria:
- 5 to 7 years experience is preferred,
- undergraduate/graduate academic performance,
- demonstrated ability to accomplish graduate–level business coursework,
- personal interview with the Director of the EMBA Program,
- letters of recommendation from peer professionals,
- completed application form with essay
Once admitted, participants must submit a nonrefundable deposit of $600 in order to secure a place in the class. The deposit is applied towards the first program bill. Half of the program cost is first billed; the remainder is billed during the 9th month of the program. Terms are Net 30 days.