The Future of Midwest Agriculture and Environmental Sustainability
Join U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, as he and national, state, and regional experts discuss the new multi-year farm bill.
- Tom Vilsack, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture
- Illinois State Senator David Koehler
- Illinois State Senator Darin LaHood
- Director Marc Miller, Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Illinois Director Colleen Callahan, USDA Rural Development
- Mike Baroni, VP of Economic Policy for ADM
- Dr. Bob Scott, Interim Dean, Foster College of Business, Bradley University
- Mike Cotta, Research Leader, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research
- Bud Grieves, former Peoria Mayor & conservation landowner
- Dr. Sherri Morris, Asst. Professor of Biology, Bradley University
- Dr. Jeanette Davidson, Director of Dietetics Program, Bradley University
- Dr. Rainy Shorey, Environment, Health & Safety Manager, Caterpillar, Inc.
- In addition, many Bradley students will participate in the program and present research projects.
This national pulic policy symposium is endowed by: The Dirksen Congressional Center,
In partnership with: The Insitute for Principled Leadership in Public Service at Bradley University.
November 3, 2011
Welcome by Bradley University President, Joanne Glasser
Closing remarks by Brad McMillan, Executive Director of the Bradley University Institute for Principled Leadership in Public Service
Bradley University Hayden-Clark Alumni Center (west side of Bradley Hall)
830 N. Glenwood
Free admission for Bradley University students and faculty
View a PDF of the program brochure.
The Hayden-Clark Alumni Center is located on the west side of Bradley Hall.
Free parking is available in the parking garage located at the southwest corner of Main and Maplewood in Peoria.