Create Your CEU Plan
If you are ready to formalize your CEU plan, here is the process you can expect to follow to arrange credit for your event. We are available at every step to assist you in developing this plan.
- Your organization provides information to Continuing Education about the program you wish to certify for CEUs.
- We calculate the appropriate credit, based on national standards.
- We notify you of the credit we’ve assigned.
- On the day of the educational event, we collect information about participants wishing to secure CEUs for the program.
- We award the CEUs to the participants.
- If necessary, we notify regulators or professions of the participants’ work.
- We maintain a record of the CEUs for up to 7 years.
- We assess your organization, or your participants, a $15 per participant fee.
We will help you in every step of this process to ensure that your participants can earn required contact hours.
Ready to discuss some details? Contact Us.