The Drawing major is designed to develop essential drawing skills and develop a deep appreciation of Drawing to the conceptualization and design of other mediums. The field has significant overlap with many other artistic fields, including Illustration, Design, Drafting, Animation, Calligraphy, Cartooning, and Visual Communication. Students will produce a body of work that expresses their individual voice and perspective on a primary graphic art.
- ART 203 - Drawing Studio I
- ART 204 - Drawing Studio II
- ART 303 - Intermediate Drawing I
- ART 304 - Intermediate Drawing II
- ART 403 - Advanced Drawing I
- ART 404 - Advanced Drawing II