Printmaking involves the transferring of an image from one surface such as an inked plate to a paper, fabric, metal or wood support. The Printmaking major will explore the essential technical languages of the print media including Intaglio, Lithography, Etching and Silkscreen, as well as the incorporation of photographic and digital imaging processes. Students will learn how to edition a print as well as the production of individual images that build upon print language and contemporary art discourse.
- ART 211 - Relief Printmaking
- ART 212 - Intaglio Printmaking
- ART 311 - Basic Lithography
- ART 312 - Intermediate Printmaking
- ART 411 - Advanced Printmaking Studio
- ART 412 - Advanced Printmaking Studio