The Sculpture Major is designed to introduce and explore the various mediums, techniques and histories of 3-dimensional art. The curriculum establishes the relationship between Sculpture’s significant traditions, Modern and contemporary art discourse and the student’s personal reflection on the object. Students are also encouraged to produce a dynamic body of work that establishes both local and global perspective in imagining and occupying space.
- ART 213 - Beginning Sculpture I
- ART 214 - Beginning Sculpture II
- ART 313 - Intermediate Sculpture I
- ART 314 - Intermediate Sculpture II
- ART 413 - Advanced Sculpture I
- ART 414 - Advanced Sculpture II