IABC-BU Hosts Career Panel, "Ups and Downs: The Road to Success" November 3
November 3, 2011
The Bradley chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC-BU) invites all communication students to the career panel "Ups and Downs: The Road to Success", Thursday, November 3, at 6:30 in GCC 103.
Five communication alumni working in organizational communication, advertising, PR, and journalism will candidly share their successes and missteps, and how the communication degree helped them in their current jobs:
1. Christine Smith Ludwig '01 - Copywriter for Simantel
2. Brian Williamsen '98 - Regional spokesman for the Dept. of Transportation
3. Kristin Lackore '06 - Communicator in Advertising for RJ Distributing
4. Rich Draeger '87 - Communicator and Fundraiser for Salvation Army
5. Chris Kaergard '04 - Journalist for the PJ Star
Snacks and drinks will be provided.