The Department of Interactive Media is composed of three distinct concentrations. The three areas include animation
and visual effects, game design, and web and application development.
Our mission is to:
- Teach the theory of interactive media through current and challenging coursework.
- Prepare students to be strong candidates in the workforce through experiential learning.
- Foster a sense of inquiry and collegiality among our faculty, staff and students.
- Be a national leader among higher education programs.
- Recruit and develop expert faculty that are leaders in their recognized field of study and within their industries.