Why Choose Management?
There are many reasons to study in the Management and Leadership Department at Bradley University, beginning before your very first semester:
- As an incoming student, you have questions – about your coursework, student organizations, internships, and careers. Academic advisors in the M&L Department are faculty members, and they are committed to supporting you during your time at Bradley and beyond.
- Your first courses in the Management degree lay the foundation for your continued success. You’ll learn the language of management, and become literate in the perspectives and processes that shape the field today.
- Internships and part-time work opportunities abound for M&L majors, and the Smith Career Center, your Academic Advisor, and other M&L faculty can help you find the right organization and to position yourself favorably when you do.
- As you continue your studies, you will develop expertise in all areas of management, including strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and leadership skills. You may even develop a unique interest in a particular area that leads to faculty collaborations or other special coursework. Our major is flexible, and our faculty are eager to help you reach your goals.
- The Foster College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a way to continue your studies in management after your undergraduate degree, should you choose to deepen your skill set before entering the job market.
- Beyond Bradley, you can expect a successful job search and quick advancement. The M&L programs position you to make an immediate impact, and to become a valued employee who is given increasingly greater opportunities.