Bradley University’s academic calendar consists of two 15-week semesters (fall and spring). A three-week interim (mid-May to mid-June), an eight-week summer interim (mid-May to Mid-July,) and two five-week summer sessions (early June to mid-July and mid-July to mid-August) are also offered. January interim lasts approximately two weeks. (See “Academic Calendar.”)
Schedule of Classes
Bradley’s Schedule of Classes lists specific registration information on the courses to be offered and is available on the Bradley University Web site at bradley.edu/classes/.
Bradley University uses a web-based registration system. Using their BUnetID available upon admission, students may register by visiting webster.bradley.edu. Instructions for online registration are included in the Schedule of Classes each semester (bradley.edu/classes).
Schedule Change After Registration
- Once a student has registered, changes to that schedule (additions and deletions) may be made by using the online system. Instructions are outlined in the Schedule of Classes.
- For all schedule changes after the deadlines for online registration, students must obtain the Late Add Request from the Registrar’s Office and follow the procedures outlined below.
- To add a class(es), the signatures of the graduate coordinator, the instructor of the added class, the department chair for the added class, and the dean of the Graduate School must be obtained.
- Partial drops may be done online up until the last day for dropping classes outlined in the Schedule of Classes.
- Graduate students who wish to withdraw from all classes in which they are registered must contact the Graduate School, 200 Bradley Hall.