EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department's network of over 400 advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students ﬁnd the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the link below to ﬁnd your center!
The Graduate School at Bradley University welcomes graduate students from all over the world. Our students come from 17 countries including India, China, Czech Republic, Bolivia, Lebanon and Iran to name just a few. Our international graduate students go on to successful careers in computer science, engineering, business and a variety of other fields both in their home countries and around the world. We embrace the diversity that our international students contribute to the Bradley community.
Each year, more than 200 international graduate students make Bradley University their home. We offer:
- Affordable educational costs
- Reasonable housing and living expenses compared to other metropolitan areas
- Availability of financial assistance
- 36 Graduate programs in five colleges
- World Class faculty who are engaged in your learning success
- Convenient and vegetarian-friendly dining facilities
This site is designed to help you get from wherever you are, through the application and admission process and to Peoria. We want you to arrive hassle-free and ready to begin your studies.
- First, begin with Admission Information to ensure you have met the minimum requirements.
- Next, continue to Application Information to submit your application and supporting documents.
- Once admitted, use the International Students Pre-Arrival Information to ensure your travel to Peoria is quick and convenient. Also, please review information on the F-1 Visa process.
- At any time, but especially once you’ve arrived, be sure to use International Student Support Services to help you settle in and feel at home.
- Finally, please review our Health & Accident Insurance Information.
Please call or email our office with any questions, concerns, or problems you encounter. We are here to assist you in submitting all the necessary documentation so that you may become a graduate student at Bradley University.
Application Deadlines for F-1 Students
May 15th for those applying for the Fall Semester, which begins in August.
October 15th for those applying for the Spring Semester, which begins in mid-January.
Note: The Graduate School does not apply hard deadlines but instead operates on a "rolling admission" basis. This means the Graduate School will process all applications as received until it is impossible to finalize admission for the student in a given semester. Those applications received too late for a given semester will be processed for the next available semester and the applicant will be notified. NOTE: In order to process an application, we must receive all supporting documents on the "Check-off lists".