The Executive Committee acts on behalf of the Graduate School faculty and is particularly concerned with academic issues. Activities of the committee include recommending revision of graduate school academic policies and procedures and modification of graduate courses and programs.
The membership of the committee consists of two graduate faculty from each college, a secretary elected by the graduate faculty, the dean of the graduate school, and a graduate student. Ex-officio non-voting members are the administrative staff of the Graduate School and the Registrar.
2014-2015 Meeting Schedule
All Executive Committee meetings will be held from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Meetings will be held in conference room 247, Bradley Hall.
- September 11, 2014
- September 25, 2014 - re-scheduled to October 2 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 9, 2014 - cancelled
- October 23, 2014
- November 13, 2014 - cancelled
- December 4, 2014
- February 12, 2015
- February 26, 2015
- March 12, 2015
- April 9, 2015
- April 23, 2015
- Dr. Jeffrey Bakken, Associate Provost for Research and Dean of the Graduate School, Chair
- Dr. Dawn Hall, 2012 - 2015, Secretary, College of Education and Health Sciences (on leave 2014-15)
- Dr. Richard Gretz, 2013 - 2015, College of Business
- Dr. Charles Stoner, 2014 - 2017, College of Business
- Mr. Randy Carlson, 2012 - 2015, College of Communications and Fine Arts
- Mr. Paul Krainak, 2014 - 2017, College of Communications and Fine Arts
- Dr. Kevin Finson, 2012 - 2015, College of Education and Health Sciences
- Dr. Peggy Flannigan, 2014-2017, College of Education and Health Sciences
- Dr. Kerrie Schattler, 2014 - 2017, College of Engineering and Technology
- Dr. Prasad Shastry, 2013 - 2016, College of Engineering and Technology
- Dr. Wayne Bosma, 2013 - 2016, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Keith Johnson, 2014-2017, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Jared Voelker (EDCS), Graduate Student Representative
Graduate School Staff and Resource Persons
- Andy Kindler: Interim Registrar
- Darlene Jacobs: Administrative Support