Access to Cullom-Davis Library
In response to security concerns expressed by students, a turnstile security system has been installed in the Cullom-Davis Library. This policy provides the guidelines for ensuring access to a secure environment in the library.
All individuals entering the building through the main entrance must have the appropriate ID or approval to enter the facility.
- Bradley students, faculty, staff and administrators must have a current Bradley ID that opens the turnstiles at the entrance to the Library.
- Non-Bradley patrons are permitted in the Library until 10:00 p.m. when the library is open and must have a government issued ID.
- Students, faculty, and staff from any post-secondary educational institution can use their current photo ID from their educational institution or a government issued ID.
- High school students must show a current school ID with photo or a government issued ID .
- Non-high school students must be accompanied by a responsible adult 21 years of age or older to enter Cullom-Davis Library.
- A Bradley tour guide must have a current Bradley ID and provide the number in the tour group to the staff at the Information Desk.
- Classes from Osher Lifelong Learning Institute must wear their ID badges and their names are checked off by an OLLI volunteer.
- Local teachers bringing in classes for library instruction or to use library resources must provide a list with number of students in the group.