- A-Z journal, magazine, and newspaper list.
- ABI/INFORM Global. Indexes 2,830 business periodicals, with 1,850 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1984+
- Abstracts. See Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers.
- Academic Search Premier. General journal index of over 8,200 journals with about 4,500 journals in full text.
- Access Services.
- ACM Digital Library. Publications by Association for Computing Machinery.
- AdForum Creative Library.
- Administration, Library.
- Alexander Street Press Videos. Bradley has access to American History in Video, Black Studies in Video, Counseling and Therapy in Video: Volume I, Nursing Education in Video, Opera in Video, and Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video.
- American Accounting Association Journals. Bradley has access to 12 of the 15 journals published by AAA.
- American Chemical Society (ACS). Electronic journals from American Chemical Society.
- American Hospital Directory.
- American Periodicals Series Online. Historic American magazines, journals, and newspapers published between 1741 and 1900.
- American Physical Society (APS) journals. See also Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA).
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Journals.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Journals.
- Anthropology Plus Maximum 1 simultaneous user. Please try later if busy.
- Art Abstracts. 1984+. Indexes more than 600 key international arts periodicals and some other arts publications.
- ARTFL Project. Over 2600 French texts from the 13th-20th centuries are included, ranging from classical works of French literature to various kinds of non-ficiton prose and technical writing.
- ArticleFirst. 1990+. Indexes articles from nearly 12,000 journals of all disciplines.
- ARTstor. Contains half a million images pertaining to art, architecture and archeology. It provides software tools that enable active use of the collections as well as the ability to save groups of images online for classroom and research use. Faculty who need to create folders to share should contact Xiaotian Chen at 677-2839 or Chuck Frey 677-2823 for password.
- ARTstor Mobile. Works with Safari browser.
- ASTM Standards. Contact Meg Frazier Engineering Librarian for ordering information.
- Cabells Directory of Publishing Opportunities.
- Cambridge Journals Online.
- CAMIO: Catalog of Art Museum Images Online.
- Checkpoint (RIA). Accounting Research (AICPA, WGL, & FASB). Maximum 4 simultaneous users for FASB section and 35 users for other sections.
- Checkpoint (RIA). Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- Chemical Abstracts. See SciFinder Scholar.
- Chicago Tribune.
- Chronicle of Higher Education. 1995+
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health) Plus with Full Text. Maximum 50 simultaneous users.
- Circulation. See Access Services.
- Clase and Periodica. 1975+. General index of Latin American journals of all disciplines in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English languages.
- Cochrane Library.
- Collection Development & Management.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete. Contents include 2 databases in communication and mass media studies -- CommSearch and Mass Media Articles Index.
- Copies and Printouts.
- CQ Electronic Library.
- Curriculum Materials Center.
- Early Illinois Women.
- EBSCOhost. Includes Academic Search Premier, Business Source Elite, CINAHL, EconLit, ERIC, MLA, Music Index, Philosopher's Index, PsycArticles, PsycInfo, RILM, SPORTDiscus, and some other databases.
- EBSCOhost Mobile. A mobile-friendly version of EBSCOhost databases.
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Services. Bradley campus has access to about 100 journals in full text.
- EconLit 1969+. Journals, books, and working papers on economics.
- Electronic Services, Library.
- Emergency Guidelines, Bradley University.
- Employment, Library.
- Encyclopædia Britannica.
- emusicquest. See Music-In-Print Series.
- ERIC. Access to ERIC via 2 sites: EBSCO or FirstSearch. 1966+. Journal articles and reports on education topics.
- EZProxy. Library's proxy server for off-campus access to Library databases.
- Laptop Computers.
- Learning Assistance, Center Of.
- Leisure Reading. See Best Sellers.
- Lexi-Comp. Full text access to point-of-care information from 13 clinical databases and 4 clinical applications. Databases include Lexi-Drugs, Pediatric Lexi-Drugs, and Geriatric Lexi-Drugs as well as Clinician's Guides to Diagnosis, Internal Medicine and Laboratory Medicine. Clinical Applications include drug interactions, tablet & capsule identification, medical calculations and patient advisory leaflets. The Databases and Clinical Applications correspond to the series of handbooks published by Lexi-Comp.
- LexisNexis Academic. Provides a wide range of full-text news, business, legal, and reference information. Includes New York Times.
- Library Account. See My Account.
- Library Borrower ID number
- Library Catalog. Bradley University Library Catalog.
- Library Catalog Mobile.
- Library Friends.
- Library Instruction.
- Library of Congress Classification System (used for Library Call Numbers)
- LibStats. Library reference statistics. Library staff only.
- Literature Resource Center. Inlcudes Scribner Writer's Series. Provides full-text access to biographies, bibliographies, and critical analysis of authors and their works from every age and literary discipline. It covers thousands of novelists, poets, essayists, journalists and other writers. Searchable fields include: Author Name, Title, Genre, Literary Movement, and Literary Themes.
- PapersFirst. 1993+. Index of papers presented at conferences worldwide.
- Peoria Historical Society Image Collection at Bradley University.
- Peoria Public Library Catalog.
- Philosopher's Index. 1940+. Indexes over 560 journals from more than 40 countries in 30 languages. Covers all major fields of philosophy such as aesthetics, epistemology, ethics, logic, metaphysics, etc., and philosophy of related interdisciplinary fields such as education, history, law and religion.
- Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA). Journals from The American Physical Society.
- Policies, Library.
- Popular Reading. See Best Sellers Collection.
- ProceedingsFirst. 1993+. Index of worldwide conference proceedings.
- Professional Development Collection. Provides a specialized collection of more than 550 education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles. This database also contains more than 200 educational reports.
- Project MUSE. Mid or late 1990s to current. About 250 full-text journals in humanities and social sciences.
- ProQuest. ABI/INFORM, Chicago Tribune, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
- PubMed @ Bradley. The BU version of PubMed has links to BU's online journals.
- PsycArticles. About 70 full-text journals, mostly from volume 1 published by APA.
- PsycINFO. 1887+. Psychology abstracts from journals, dissertations, and book chapters.
- Sage Journals Online. Bradley has access to all the volumes of all the journals published by Sage.
- Sanborn Maps, Illinois 1867-1970.
- Saskia digital image archive from Scholars Resource. Contains 30,000 digital images of paintings, sculpture and architecture from collections including the Prado, the Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Uffizi, and the Louvre as well as archaeological sites in Greece, Italy, Turkey and Egypt.
- ScienceDirect. Bradley has access to some Elsevier journals on ScienceDirect.
- SciFinder Scholar. User registration is required. First-time users please use your BU email to register here. Chemical Abstracts. One simultaneous user only. Please try later if busy. Use is limited to academic research by Bradley students, faculty, and staff only.
- Scopus. 1966+ A multidisciplinary journal index of over 14,000 peer reviewed journals in science, technology, medicine, and social science. It provides cited reference searching from 1996 to the present. It allows searching by authors' affiliation.
- Sociological Abstracts. 1963+. contains citations from more than 1900 sociology and other social science journals.
- Special Collections, Library.
- SPORT Discus. 1949+. International index of sports literature. Maximum 4 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Staff Directory, Library.
- Standards Contact Meg Frazier Engineering Librarian for ordering information.
- Subject Guides.