Borrowing Books from Other Libraries
Three Ways to Borrow Books
- Order from I-Share lIbraries
- Travel to another library, Peoria Public Library or I-Share Library
- For Books not available from I-Share use ILLIAD
- Create an account, look for the Login link on right side of the catalog page. Click on the Login link, Create an account. Information need to create an account:
- Bar Code from your ID
Look for the Library Id number next to the Bar Code on your ID. Its on the front on the Red Ids and on the back on the Gold Ids.
- Bradley E-mail account
- User Name - Create your own, anything that you will be able to remember
Password - Create your own, anything that you will be able to remember
- Search the All-I-Shares Libraries or I-Share libraries catalog for books not available from Bradley.
- Identify the book or video that you want. Clink on the “Request this Item” link and submit the request
The book will come in less than a week.