Borrowing from Bradley
Bradley Students, Faculty and Staff: You need a current Bradley University ID.
You need to be registered in the library borrowers database. The library does this for you regularly. If you registration is expired or you need to update your information, you can register at library's Circulation Desk or online.
(309) 677-3502 or (309) 677-2826. Help with finding books or articles. Help with overdue books or your library account.
Borrowing from other Libraries
Holders of valid library cards from member libraries of area public libraries may borrow books from the general collection by having a “Guest” patron account created. Borrowers from other I-Share libraries already have patron accounts and would only need to present their cards. People who are not members of either an area library or I-Share may obtain material from Cullom-Davis Library by submitting an Interlibrary Loan request through their home library.
If you received a fine notice and have questions, you can contact
Myra Chastain at (309) 677-2829, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skip Burhans at (309) 677-2848, email: email@example.com
Students, faculty, and staff from Bradley and other I-Share member institutions are not charged daily overdue fines for material that is returned after the due date.
- This includes both material borrowed from the Cullom-Davis Library and any material ordered from other libraries in the I-Share consortium.
- This policy does not apply to patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts. Patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts will be charged $0.10/ day up to a maximum of $10.00.
- This policy does not apply to laptop computers, Kindles, new books, or Reserves material.
- Library material not returned or renewed 28 days after the due date will be declared “Lost” and the borrower will be charged a replacement fee for the cost of the missing material, and a processing fee to cover the cost of acquiring and cataloging the replacement. The lost material policy for other I-Share libraries is similar although the number of days necessary to become “Lost” may vary slightly from institution to institution.
- The overdue fine policies for material borrowed from non-I-share sources are determined by the lending institution and are not covered by this change.
- No refunds will be given for material that has been paid for and is later located.