IFC Scoring Information
- Points are as follows: 1st Place - 7 pts, 2nd Place - 5 pts, 3rd Place - 3 pts, 4th Place - 1 pt
- If two members of the same team place in the top four, the person with the highest place will get the points. The lower team member will be a block and no one will receive points for that place.
- If an independent places in the top four, no points will be awarded for that place.
Registration forms are available online or in the Campus Recreation Office, Markin Center 120.
- Participants must weigh in at the Markin Center
- Registration deadline: March 2nd, 2017, at 4:30 PM. You must be weighed in by then.
- Divisions: Men & Women
- Skill levels: Weight Divisions
- Entry fee: $2 per person
- Weight Divisions: 134, 142, 150, 158, 167, 177, 190, 215, HVY
- Seed Meeting: March 2nd @ 4:30 PM, Markin Center 38
- Weigh Ins: March 1st, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM and March 2nd, between 2:00 PM and 4:30 PM. Weigh Ins will take place in the Markin Center Men's Locker Room
- The meet will be on March 3rd. The mat will be open for practice at 4:30 PM and the tournament will start at 5:30 PM. The tournament will take place in the Performance Court at the Markin Center.
Wrestling Meet Details/Rules