Mission, Vision, and Goals
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is anchored by a robust mission, vision, and goals. Our goal is to ultimately support the success of ALL Bradley students through the initiatives, programs, and services that we offer, with a particular emphasis on historically underrepresented and underserved student populations.
To support traditionally underrepresented students at Bradley and foster a more diverse, inclusive, and welcoming community.
To become one of the most innovative and effective cultural centers in the nation.
- Provide effective programming that bolsters satisfaction rates, retention rates, and graduation rates of the underrepresented students on campus
- Provide the campus community with unique and engaging opportunities to explore and dialogue about diversity, critical issues and inclusion
- Collaborate with campus partners to promote an inclusive and supportive campus community for all students
Benefits of Visiting the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Learn more about diversity, inclusion, and cross cultural relations.
- Access information on diversity and multiculturalism.
- Meet and dialogue with people from other cultures and backgrounds.
- Use study space to enhance your academic excellence.
- Plan programs using the auditorium on the 1st floor of Garrett Center.
- Learn more about your own journey and story.