Bradley University Counseling is a division of Health Services. We believe in the importance of understanding that the mind and body are not mutually exclusive and that health is obtained from addressing the needs of both.
Counseling exists to provide mental health care for Bradley Students. All continuing students are eligible to use the health services on a year-round basis if they are enrolled at the Institution and pay the health fee.
Our counseling staff is composed of four masters level therapists with extensive clinical experience and one psychiatrist.
Our staff includes:
- D'Arcy Conley MA, LCPC
- Melissa Dessert, MS, LCPC, CADC
- Lisa Fix-Griffin, MS, LCPC
- Amy Light, MA, LCPC
- Janine Donahue, MD
- Deborah Montgomery-Coon, MA, LCPC Director of Counseling
Please remember to bring your student ID with you for your counseling appointment. It is a requirement to obtain access to the recreational facilities including the lower level. If you do not have your ID, you will not be allowed to proceed to counseling.
- How to make an appointment
- Mental Health Crisis
- Medication Information
- Initial Evaluation Questionnaire
- Community Resources for Referral
- Informed Consent Form
- Medical Withdrawals
- Mental Health Resources
- Faculty tips for helping students in distress
- For a free and confidential mental health screening for depression, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, and substance abuse, go here. The keyword is "BRADLEY".