Transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit please click here.
Thank you for visiting our web page. The 2013 Orientation summer sessions have
concluded. The 2014 Orientation summer dates will be determined at a later time.
Welcome from President Glasser
Summer 2013 Freshman Orientation Dates
|1||June 5-7||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|2||June 9-11||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|3||June 12-14||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|4||June 19-21||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|5||June 23-25||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|6||June 26-28||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|7||July 7-9||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|8||July 10-12||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|9||July 14-16||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|10||July 21-23||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|11||July 24-26||Wed - Fri||CLOSED|
|12||July 28-30||Sun - Tue||CLOSED|
|13||Aug 21-23||Wed - Fri||OPEN|
Move In Day, Saturday, August 24, 2013
Classes Start, Wednesday, August 28, 2013
To continue with the Orientation reservation process, please complete the following steps:
Finalize your reservation after receiving your Orientation packet.
- Students must activate their BUnetID and set a password to complete the registration process for Orientation. If you haven't done this, please go to http://newaccounts.bradley.edu as soon as possible. Information you will need to complete this process was provided in a letter in your Orientation Packet.
- Students will also need to opt in or out of the Forewarn Emergency Text Messaging system on their MyBU site, then return to this site to register for Orientation.
We encourage you to visit the following websites for more in-depth details regarding Orientation. These details will help you in your registration process.
- Before logging in to register, talk with your family about who is coming with you! If you have not already selected an orientation session, also discuss what dates work best for you--refer to the list above for available dates. Once you begin the registration process, we will ask you for this information.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity on any registration page, the system will log you out.
If you have received your Orientation packet in the mail and have activated your BUnetID, you are now ready to make your online Orientation reservation. Click here to get started! Please allow 48 hours for your payment to be credited to your account.
- If you have registered for Orientation you may make your payment online with your credit or debit card. If you prefer to mail your payment, please send it to: Bradley University, Orientation and Advisement, Peoria IL 61625. Please do not email or fax credit card information. We are also happy to take your credit card payment over the phone.
- Illinois State Law requires that students have a completed health form (including an immunization history) on file with Health Services. To download this form, please click here. These forms should be completed and returned in the postage-paid envelope provided for you in the Orientation Packet as soon as possible or you can bring the completed forms with you to Orientation. For questions on the health form please contact 309-677-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon arrival for Orientation Sessions 1-12, please check-in between 10:00am and noon at University Hall (1307 W Bradley Ave). Students will be residing in University Hall during Orientation. Student Aides will be waiting to assist you. Click here for a map showing where to check in.
- For session 13, please check-in at Bradley Hall between 9:00am-noon. Students may move into their permanent residence hall beginning at 9:00am after checking in at Orientation.
- For students and parents/family members staying in the residence halls for Orientation, please bring the following items: pillow, blanket, alarm clock, extra towel, toiletries, casual clothes and shoes, recreation clothes, extra money for souvenirs and snacks, and a sweater or sweatshirt (many buildings on campus are very cold). Flat sheets are provided; we suggest bringing twin fitted sheets.
- The incoming student must bring a government-issued photo ID in order to receive their Bradley ID.
Here are some other links that we encourage you to visit:
- Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Hotel List
- Student Aides (Orientation Leaders)
- National Orientation Directors' Association (NODA)*
*The National Orientation Directors Association (NODA) was chartered in 1976 and continues the tradition of orientation, and retention and transition services for professionals who work at community colleges, two and four-year institutions, public and private universities, and both large and small schools. Through its awards, scholarships, and summer internship program, NODA further encourages excellence in orientation, retention and transition programming.
Orientation Questions or Concerns
Please contact the Orientation and Advisement office at 309-677-2420 or email@example.com.