Transfer Student Orientation
Welcome New Bradley Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bradley University! To assist you in your transition, we are pleased to provide you with a short but comprehensive Transfer Student Orientation program.
Attendance at Orientation is only available to transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 309-677-1000 for instructions on how to make your deposit.
Notes on preparing for Orientation...
- We strongly recommend that you register for the earliest possible orientation date. See dates and registration information below
- To ensure you are prepared to attend the Transfer Orientation event, please access our online checklist.
- All transfer students must speak with their academic advisor before attending orientation. Locate your academic department from this list, then call the main number for your department to contact your advisor.
- All students must set up their BU Net ID and password before attending orientation. Refer to the Computing Services letter you received in your Undergraduate Admissions packet, then activate your account online.
Upcoming Transfer Student Orientation Events
Orientation for Students Beginning in Spring 2015
Tuesday, January 20 from 9:30am-1:00pm in the Peplow Pavilion, located on the third floor of the Hayden-Clark Alumni Center - Register Here
Orientation for Students Beginning in Fall 2015
Four different Transfer Student Orientation options will be available from April through August. We strongly recommend that you attend the earliest possible orientation date. Registration will become available for these dates as they approach.
- Tuesday, April 9; this event offers new transfer students the first opportunity to register for Fall 2015 classes on the first day of priority registration.
- Thursday, June 18
- Wednesday, July 15
- Sunday, August 23
Contact the Center for Orientation & Advisement at 309.677.2420 with any questions about orientation.