Student Organization Registration
- Student organizations MUST register EVERY YEAR with the Student Activities Office by September 15th.
- The name of your organization must be completely written out - no abbreviations, acronyms, or Greek letters.
- All organizations must have a Bradley University employed staff member as an advisor.
- The officers of the organization must be enrolled as a student at Bradley University.
- Honor societies may register their advisor as president if deemed acceptable by national by-laws.
- Recognition societies, honor societies, and academic organizations must have approval from the dean of their college to register.
- Club sports must be approved by the Assistant Director of Campus Recreation.
- Communication "media" groups, i.e. newspaper, radio station, literary journals, etc., must be approved by the Director of Student Activities.
- Social fraternities and sororities must be approved by the Associate Director for Fraternities & Sororities.
- All new organizations must submit a constitution and by-laws before they will be registered. If they are affiliated with a regional or national organization, they are to submit this constitution and by-laws as well.
- A sample constitution and by-laws are available in the Student Activities Office.
- Organizations must comply with local, state and federal regulations governing discrimination based on gender, ethnicity, physical ability and sexual orientation.
- Organizations can receive space on Bradley's server to establish a homepage and then link it to Bradley University's web site. Contact the Student Activities Office for more information.
- If your organization needs a mailbox on campus, the SAO will provide you with one. All correspondence with organizations will be through the organization's campus mailbox and email.
Student Organization Registration Instructions
- You will need to have the following information to renew/register your organization:
A. Phone and Email Contact for the following individuals: President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer
- If applicable, the organization website address.
- The mailing address of the organization.
- The representative filling out the form, must agree to the non-discrimination and non-hazing policy.
- You may list an off-campus advisor if you choose to do so.
- Campus Grounds Request(Olin & Baker Quads,in front of Bradley Hall, etc.)
- Facility Request Form
- Lydia's Lounge Request Form
- Student Center Foyer Request for Off-Campus Groups
- Student Center Foyer Request for Student Organizations