You may be eligible to receive benefits through one or more of the following educational entitlement programs.
- Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act - Chap 33
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program - Chap 32
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Active Duty) - Chap 30
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Reservist/Nat'l Guard) - Chap 1606
- Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation - Chap 31
- Survivor’s/ Dependent’s Educational Assistance - Chap 35
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) - Chap 1607
If you are eligible, please bring a copy of your DD214 (if discharged from military) or your notice of basic eligibility (NOBE) if you have signed a six year contract with a unit and are actively drilling to the Registrar’s Office, Swords Hall, Room 11.
If you need additional information about the entitlement programs, please visit the VA web site or contact Illinois Dept of Veteran Affairs, 217-557-4604.
Bradley does not accept the Illinois Veterans Grant or the Illinois National Guard Grant.