Electronic delivery of transcripts is now available.
Ordering transcripts Online
Bradley University has authorized Transcripts on Demand and the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. For either source transcripts may be ordered using any major credit card. Your card will be charged after your order has been completed. There is an online processing fee in addition to the $7.00 fee per Bradley University transcript.
- Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe Please order through Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe, if you would like to have your transcript sent electronically (provided the recipient accepts electronic transcripts)
- National Student Clearinghouse
Ordering transcripts in person (with photo ID) or by mail using the printable form
Office of the Registrar
11 Swords Hall
1501 W. Bradley Avenue
Peoria, IL 61625
Ordering transcript by Fax Or Email
You may fax a transcript request by using the printable form and faxing to (309) 677-2715
You may email the printable form to email@example.com
When ordering a transcript please include:
- $7.00 per copy for processing
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- All names attended under
- Address where transcript should be mailed or email address
- Address and telephone to contact you in case of questions or problems
- Your signature
- Allow a minimum of 72 hours to process your request
- Allow extra time at the beginning and end of semesters. For graduating seniors, transcripts with degrees are available approximately three weeks after commencement.
- If you have any financial obligations with the University, we will not be able to process your request.