Bradley University Move-in August 23
August 18, 2014
Thousands of students will be moving into campus in the coming days which means increased traffic especially on Saturday August 23 on the official move-in day.
Motorists should expect delays on University Avenue between I-74 and campus especially between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday and are encouraged to use alternate routes. There will be some changes in traffic patterns around campus to accommodate move-in traffic.
Please be aware of the following:
- There will be no parking along Bradley Avenue from University to Glenwood beginning Thursday afternoon through Saturday evening.
- There will be no parking on the west side of the 700-900 blocks University and south side of 1300-1500 blocks Main beginning Friday evening through Saturday evening.
- The intersections of Elmwood & Main, St. James & University, Duryea & Bradley and Bradley & Institute will be closed starting at 7 a.m. on Saturday.
- Fredonia Avenue from Duryea to Glenwood will be closed on Sunday starting at 3 p.m. an evening block party.
- Peoria Charter Coach buses will depart from the front of Baker Hall on Main Street at Institute the entire weekend
A map of the traffic pattern for Bradley move-in is available at http://www.bradley.edu/