Center for Learning and Access
Welcome to the Center for Learning and Access (CLA) at Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois. The academic support services through the Center for Learning and Access are as varied as the many needs that students present. Students may self-refer or be referred. The CLA is the University's primary academic support service responsible for helping students acquire skills essential to achieve academic and personal success.
- Do you want to discover how to learn more efficiently?
- Do you want to improve your academic accomplishments?
- Are you on or near academic probation status?
- Are you interested in becoming a tutor?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you may benefit from the services and programs offered by the Center for Learning and Access.
- Spring 2017 Semester Time Management (PDF)
- Spring 2017 Semester Time Management (DOC)
- Weekly Time Management
- Instructions for Using Time Management Tools
Are you struggling in your classes?
Your road to academic recovery starts now!
Sign up today!