The Smith Career Center recommends that Windows users utilize Internet Explorer and Apple Macintosh users utilize Firefox to access Bradley netWORK
- Currently enrolled student access - https://www.myinterfase.com/bradley/student/secure
- Alumni access - https://www.myinterfase.com/bradley/alumni
TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
- Hover your cursor over “My Account” and select “My Profile”
- You will see various sections containing personal information, demographic information, skills and additional information.
- Each section contains an [Edit] link in the right-hand margin. Click on this link to update each section. Be sure to save periodically as you update each section, and complete all required fields that are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Please note that the more detail you provide, the better we will be able to assist you.
TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Hover your cursor over “My Account” and select “My Documents”
- Scroll down to the middle section that is labeled “Employment Related Categories”
- Click “Add” next to the document you wish to upload.
- Click “Choose File” to locate the appropriate file and name the document.
- Click “Save” to upload the document.
- When uploading more than one document, make sure your generic resume is set as the default. Your default resume is the document that employers can view publicly when accessing the system.
- Before uploading any document to Bradley netWORK, it is recommended that you meet with your career advisor in the Smith Career Center. Career advisors are available to review your resume and cover letter in addition to helping you explore individualized job search strategies and internship searches.
SEARCHING FOR EMPLOYER INFORMATION
The “Employer Directory” tool allows you to search and filter through employer profiles by name, state and industry. This feature not only includes employer contact information, but also any jobs or upcoming events that are associated with the organization.
- To access, click on “Employer Directory” within the main menu bar.
- Click “Advanced Search” to filter through employers by name, city, state or industry.
- Once you enter the search criteria, select your organization of interest from the results list.
SEARCHING FOR JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND CO-OPS
- Hover your cursor over “Job Search” and select “Job Search”
- Click on “Advanced Search” to view multiple filtering options.
- To view all available positions, simply click “Search” without adding any criteria.
- Once you have clicked “Search,” three tabs will be displayed: Jobs, Internships.com, and Indeed Jobs. The first tab includes positions that have been listed specifically for Bradley students.
- Click on the Job ID name to view position details and application instructions.
SAVING SEARCH RESULTS
- When you initially enter your criteria into the “Advanced Search” fields, you can save your search by clicking on “Save Search” at the top of the results list. Your saved search can be accessed from the left-hand panel under “Saved Searches”
- You can also save jobs to your favorites by clicking on the “Add to Favorites” button on the right-hand side of each resulting Job ID. Once added, you can access your favorite jobs on the left-hand panel under “My Favorites”
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS WITH EMPLOYERS
NOTE: To sign up for an interview, you must upload your resume to the “My Documents” tab (See previous instructions for existing users).
- Hover your cursor over “Interview Schedules” and select “Interview Sign-Up”
- When viewing the interview schedule, the interviews will be labeled as “Preselect” or “Open”
- A “Preselect” interview means that you must submit your resume and any other requested documents to the employer. Once the employer reviews your submission, they will either invite you to interview or decline.
- “Open” interviews are available to any student who wishes to interview for the associated position; invitations and pre-selection are not required. Simply click on the listing and select your preferred time slot.
- To search for future interview schedules, hover your cursor over “Interview Schedules” and select on “View All”. From that screen, you can filter through upcoming interview schedules by organization, date, opportunity type, and so forth. Click “Advanced Search” for additional filter options.