Employer Advisory Board
Purpose Statement:To provide support to the Smith Career Center and help strengthen the services offered for students and employers.
The Employer Advisory Board:
- Meets twice a year; typically in April and November.
- Includes a diverse group of employers representing the business, industry, education, and government sectors.
- Discusses current issues in recruiting and career services.
- Provides feedback concerning the services offered by the Smith Career Center.
- Provides career information presentations and job search workshops for students.
- Assists with the development/review of brochures and services for employers.
- Assists the staff in the identification or expansion of employment opportunities for students.
|Employer Advisory Board
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Auto-Owners Insurance Company
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Black & Veatch
Boy Scouts of America
ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Discover Financial Services
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Heart of Illinois United Way
Liberty Mutual Group
OSF St. Francis Medical Center
Peoria Public Schools District 150
Produce Pro Software
State Farm Insurance Company