Contact StudentsStudent Organizations
Tips for Promoting your Organization
- Post position announcements on our on-line job/internship posting available to current students and alumni.
- Register for and participate in our annual job fairs.
- Schedule luncheon meetings with selected faculty or staff when coming to campus for a recruiting date or special events. Contact Career Center staff member to assist you in making the appropriate contacts.
- Participate in Bradley's Internship / Co-op Program. Utilize these Intern or Co-op students to assist in promoting your company on campus.
- Serve as speakers at special Smith Career Center events, seminars, etc. Contact a Career Center staff member for a list of upcoming events.
- Volunteer to provide presentations to campus organizations and/or classes. List of active organizations.
- Work with a Smith Career Center staff member to send special mailings or e-mails to the Center's network of faculty liaisons.
- View on-line resumes and send personalized emails to students in our database. Invite them to view your information at the Career Center web site or to participate in your next campus event.
- Target specific majors by mailing company information to selected students. Labels cannot be obtained for direct employer use; however, the Career Center will distribute them for a fee of the postage cost plus .10 per copy.
- Invite members of student professional organizations, faculty, and appropriate staff members for plant/office tours.
- Advertise in Bradley's campus newspaper, The Scout. Contact them at Sisson 319, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, (309) 677-3057, or email@example.com.