Nursing & Physical Therapy Career Fair
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Noon - 3:00 p.m.
Michel Student Center, Ballroom
- Upcoming graduates for full-time positions
- Students for co-op and internship positions
- Faculty and students to increase visibility on campus
Job Fair Registration
The job fair registration fee is $50.00. No refunds after October 14, 2016. This fee includes one eight-foot table.
Information for Participants
- Set-up may begin after 10:00 a.m. the day of the fair.
- Refreshments will be available to recruiters in our recruiter hospitality room from 11:00 - Noon.
- Shuttle service is provided from 10:30 a.m. - Noon and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- At 11:30 a.m. brief program updates will be given.
- We have 80 nursing students graduating in 2017 and another 13 accelerated nursing students who will be graduating in August 2017. There are an addition 415 undergraduate nursing majors.
- There will be 24 students graduating with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in May 2017. We have a total of 72 students enrolled in the DPT program.
- Bradley University also has 202 students majoring in Health Science. This baccalaureate program leads to eligibility for the DPT program and other professional programs in the healthcare field.
Employers should bring information about summer externships that you offer. Because the ratio of nursing students to physical therapy students is 5 to 1, the number of agencies recruiting only for physical therapists will be limited to 20. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration within a few days of submission.
We hope you will join us for this event!
If you need special accommodation(s) to attend this event, contact Joe Battelline in the Smith Career Center (309-677-2510). Please allow sufficient time to arrange for the accommodation.
Additional Regional Recruiting Opportunities
- Illinois Wesleyan Nursing Fair, Wednesday, November 16, 2016 (only 40 minutes from Bradley University)
- Illinois State University Nursing Fair, Thursday, November 17, 2016 (only 40 minutes from Bradley University)
When you arrive on campus, please proceed directly to the Michel Student Center (915 N. Elmwood) to drop off display materials. Parking will be available in the Duryea Parking Deck. A complimentary shuttle van will run at approximately 10 minute intervals from 10:30 a.m.- Noon and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. between the parking deck and the Michel Student Center.
Please note that you will be ticketed for parking in the Faculty/Staff/Student parking areas or in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.
(Call (309) 677-2510 to request shuttle service)