Faculty/StaffThe Smith Career Center provides comprehensive career services to students and alumni and state-of-the-art recruitment assistance to employers. The programs and services offered are innovative and responsive to current trends and economic conditions affecting the job market and career opportunities.
- SCC Liaisons
- Referring Students/Alumni to the SCC
- Bradley eRecruiting
- Internship Information
- Referring Employers/Organizations to the SCC
- If you are aware of an employer/organization with a part-time, internship, or full-time opportunity please refer them to the Smith Career Center. We accept phone, faxed, and-or Emailed job postings from our employer customers. In turn we are able to post their vacancies on-line; refer resumes by mail, phone, fax or Email; schedule an on-campus recruiting event; invite them to participate in one of our career fairs; or advise them on starting salaries locally and nationally. Under normal circumstances the SCC will respond to your referral within the day.
- For more information contact the SCC at (309) 677-2510.
- Guidelines for Writing Letters of Recommendation/References