The Smith Career Center assists students in exploring and defining career options by providing occupational reference materials, Career Advisors, seminars, and other student services. The Pardieck Memorial Career Library, located within the Smith Career Center, houses reference materials related to different occupational areas. The Smith Career Center also offers individual assistance, conducts internship/summer job seminars, and credit courses (ELH 301, BUS 220).
Your link to hundreds of jobs targeted to Bradley University students
eRecruiting lets you:
- Search for campus jobs/internships/post-graduate positions
- Apply for campus interviews
- Find a networking contact
- Research participating job fair employers
- Publish your resume to the online resume book
- Develop saved searches for regular job updates
- Research a career field
- Access your personalized account via MyBU.
Need help finding the right job? Contact (309) 677-2510 to schedule an appointment with a Smith Career Center advisor for additional information and assistance in creating your own saved searches or see our eRecruiting Info Guide.