Request Career Programming
This Smith Career Center staff is here to assist with "life after Bradley." We offer presentations to big and small student groups, classes, and organizations. The Career Center staff can provide informational and interactive job search presentations. Listed below are a few of the sessions available.
- Smith Career Center Services 101
- "Selling" Student Organization Involvement
- The College Major to a Career Transition
- Cover Letters & Resumes That Get Noticed
- Internship/Job Search
- Interviewing: From Application to Acceptance
- Putting Social Skills to Work - Networking
- Etiquette and Ethics: The Unwritten Rules
- Job Fair Tips for Success
- Ten Steps to Graduate School
- Or, Let's Talk (customized presentation)
Complete the form below and a Career Advisor will follow up on your request. Please understand that we need a minimum notice of three weeks in order to plan your presentation.