Welcome to Bradley University! Transfer students are an integral part of the Bradley Family, with well over 1,000 current transfer students – all hailing from various two- and four-year institutions around the state and country. Bradley has dedicated Student Affairs staff to help make sure your transition to the Hilltop is seamless and successful.
We provide advising services to current students. If you have not yet applied for admission and accepted your offer, you should work with the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
The following programs and activities are designed exclusively for transfer students:
- Transfer Student Orientation: programs throughout the year to help new transfer students acclimate to their new environment
- EHS 120: new transfer students are encouraged to take this one credit hour course in order to assist with their transition throughout their first semester
- Workshops: offered to assist with taking advantage of Bradley resources and services; using and navigating online systems and applications; and preparing for the course selection, advising, and registration process
- Transfer Council: student organization/advisory board composed of transfer students who want to have a positive impact on the transfer student experience at Bradley University
- Transfer Community: provides transfer students the opportunity to live on-campus with other transfer students sharing a similar experience
Your success at Bradley is of the utmost importance to us. Should you have questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us!
- Stop by our office, located in Heitz Hall 100
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 309.677.2420
- Text message us at 516.900.6872
We look forward to getting to know you along your journey, and thank you for choosing us as your new home.