Subcommittee 6 - Implementation: Roll Out, Professional Development, and Budget
Subcommittee #6 shall consist of a representative from each college appointed by their Dean, a representative from OTEFD, a representative from the Provost’s Office, and other appointees as deemed necessary. The subcommittee chair will be selected by the subcommittee, and a member of the Steering Committee will act as liaison between the subcommittee and the Steering Committee.
- Andy Kindler, Registrar's Office, Chair
- Jeries Abou-Hanna, Mechanical Engineering, EGT, liaison to Steering Committee
- Pat Chrosniak, Teacher Education, EHS, Sakai Manager
- Shyam Bhandari, Finance & Quantitative Methods, FCB
- Patti Hall, LAS Dean's Office
- Phil Jones, History, LAS
- Chad Lowell, Theatre Arts, CFA
- Mike McAsey, Mathematics, LAS
- Jon Neidy, Continuing Education
- Linda Pizzuti, Provost Office
- Bob Podlasek, Assistant Dean, EGT
- Tom Richmond, University Marketing
- Nancy Ridgeway, University Publications
- Kim Willis, OTEFD
- Prepare detailed resource analysis for draft programs in Fall 2013
- Plan the transition from the old to the new program for start date of Fall 2015
- Develop informational materials for new program
- Respond to draft program templates, other recommendations and documents, and requests from the Steering Committee
- Subcommittee #6 shall:
- Address the issues associated with implementing the General Education program.
- Plan the transition from the current program to the new program.
- Identify departments for which general educations course offerings constitute a significant portion of the student-semester hours taught by the department’s faculty.
- Subcommittee #6 shall analyze compiled data to
- Assess resource needs and make recommendations to the Provost with regard to
- resource utilization;
- professional development needs;
- any other resource needs for the transition to and implementation of the new program.
- Assessment of resource needs of current program by Spring 2013.
- Draft of a transition plan from the old program to the new by Fall 2013.
- Resource Recommendations for the new program by Spring 2014.
Comments & Questions
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the work of this subcommittee, please visit the Comments & Questions section of this website.