Mobile App for eAccounts
If you are having issues follow these instructions:
Blackboard Transact SP eAccounts was successfully upgraded on Friday, July 31st, and is fully functional at this time. eAccounts mobile application users will receive an error message indicating "Sign in Realm is not available" or "Invalid Sign In Service" after attempting to connect to eAccounts for the first time through the app. This is easily resolved by doing the following:
1. When the error message pops up on the app, choose 'Yes' to remove the service from your list.
2. On the Sites page, click the + at the top right of the app.
3. Search for your University name and select it.
4. Choose the correct portal.
5. Select the saved site and login as normal.
The system will remember the new site and continue to function as normal on all future logins. If you continue to have issues please call the QuickCard office.
Bradley University QuickCard eAccounts portal has now gone mobile. Students, faculty and staff can download Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts application from App Store.
This free mobile application provides quick and easy access to the most popular features of QuickCard eAccounts portal. Students can securely manage their accounts and ID card status directly through this app.
Key Features of the App:
- View current QuickCash/MealPlan balances
- Make real-time deposits to your account using a previously-saved payment method
- View recent transactions
- Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card
The current version of Bradley eAccounts mobile app supports iPhone™, iPod Touch™ and iPad™ only. (Requires iOS 5 or later)