Turner Center for Entrepreneurship
In every business venture, there is always some element of risk. Risk from within the industry. Risk from competition. And from outside forces.
At The Robert & Carolyn Turner Center for Entrepreneurship, we have the collective knowledge and resources to assist small or start-up businesses in creating a plan that minimizes risk and takes advantage of opportunities. Which is why we are able to create strategies that help our clients understand the moves and all their consequences.
It's because we understand that to be successful, you not only have to know what the right move is, you have to know when to make it.
The Turner Center for Entrepreneurship is a not-for-profit program located at Bradley University. The centers which make up the Turner Center for Entrepreneurship provide business counseling, technical assistance, training, and educational activities for individuals interested in owning their own businesses. We not only work with individuals in the community, but also with students hoping to start their own businesses. We also help existing entrepreneurs and businesses who want to expand or take advantage of new opportunities and technologies, are interested in marketing their products and services internationally, or are seeking to commercialize new products and technologies.
At the Turner Center for Entrepreneurship, we understand that every company faces risks. Together, we work with our clients to determine what those risks are and assist in creating a strategy that effectively counters them. A strategy that shows them how to make the right move at the right time. A strategy for success.
Discover Global Markets: Building Smart Cities
Location: Chicago IL
Date: November 1-3
Plan to attend this unique conference designed to help U.S. businesses expand international sales, penetrate new markets, and boost their bottom line through exports. Reserve your spot now at a Discover Global Markets event in 2016.
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. Commercial Diplomats visiting from abroad
- Participate in panel discussions on the latest industry trends
- Identify new and emerging markets of opportunity ahead of your competition
- Learn about U.S. export programs designed to cut your time to market
- Network with U.S. trade officials, leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Brave Launch Pitch-Day - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Thursday November 10 - Robert Michel Student Center, Bradley University Campus Click here to register for Pitch Day.
We have two options for Online Training:
- Classes focus on everything from Accounting to Writing. Classes last for 6 weeks and start on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Most classes are only $99. Sign up for a training class today.
- Self-paced courses on everything from Accounting, Leadership, Etiquette, and Quickbooks. 3-months free trial and $24.95 per month after that for unlimited access to all training. Sign up for your free trial now!