Financial Aid

Bradley University students who study abroad at an institution listed as anaffiliated program pay Bradley tuition and can apply their Bradley financial assistance package to their overseas program costs, just as they would on campus. 

Courses taken at affiliated programs count toward the Bradley graduation requirement that 24 of the last 30 semester hours be earned "in residence."

Bradley financial aid for study abroad is available only for programs that comprise at least a full-time academic semester overseas. Students must register for and successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours of academic credit. To transfer courses as academic credit, a student must earn the equivalent of at least a C grade in each class.

NOTE: Bradley financial aid is NOT available to any student who requires fewer than 12 hours of academic credit to graduate.

Under most circumstances, students who use their Bradley financial aid package for study abroad are expected to return for at least one full semester on the Bradley campus before graduation. If you anticipate an exception to this, plan in advance by consulting with the Director of Education Abroad.

For questions about financial assistance or for more details, consult the Study Abroad Office in Bradley Hall 246 or the Office of Financial Assistance in Swords Hall 100.