*For students entering Bradley University before Fall 2016. Students entering Bradley on or after Fall 2016 should refer to the Bradley Core Curriculum requirements articulated in their Undergraduate Catalog year.

(Note: Most students entering before fall 2016 may remain in the General Education program or opt into the Bradley Core Curriculum during the fall 2016 or spring 2017 registration process; students should thoroughly review the options and discuss them with their advisor before declaring under the Bradley Core Curriculum.)


Transfer Courses

Procedure for Transfer Work Approval  of General Education Courses:

The Student and Department Chair must complete and sign a Transfer Work Approval form which may be obtained from Departmental Offices and may also be downloaded here.  The student should then bring the form to Bradley Hall 226 for final approval from the Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.  Courses at Colleges and Universities not listed below must be accompanied by a catalog course description.

The following courses are approved for current Bradley University students wishing to fulfill Bradley’s General Education requirements by taking courses for transfer from: