Through academic coaching, staff can help students identify and address barriers to academic success. Academic coaching typically takes the form of one-on-one meetings with a professional staff member/academic advisor who will work with students to identify strategies and resources that can be used to be a more effective learner.
Professional Academic Coaching
To schedule a one-on-one appointment with a professional academic coach, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to Navigate
- Click "Get Assistance"
- Select "Academic Coaching" from both of the first two dropdowns
- Leave the date range as-is, or, if looking to book more than one week out, select the date you'd like to explore
- Click "Find Available Time"
- Select the date and time that work for you, or select "View individual availabilities" if you're looking for a specific staff member
- Select how you would like to meet (in person or virtual)
- Add comments that will help your coach to prepare for your meeting
- Click "Schedule"
You will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive this email, your appointment is not confirmed.