Report Card Lost/Stolen

You can lockout your missing card by logging into My Account using your BUnetID and password and click on the Deactivate Card tab. You can also call the Service Desk at (309) 677-2964 to report your card lost or stolen.

Card Replacement fees are as follows. A current government issued photo ID is required to replace a card. Replacement cards are issued at the Service Desk or after hours and weekends at MacMillan.

Replacement Fee Schedule

Fee Description
$20.00 Lost Card
$10.00 Replacement of Existing Card -must bring in old card
Due to: Card Demagnetization
Due to: Card Damage/Neglect
Due to: Deactivation By Replacement
$5.00 Replacement of Existing Card - must bring in old card
Due to Damaged Antenna (Card swipe in working condition)
N/C Legal Name Change
Stolen Card - Must Have Police Report

Temporary ID Cards

Students and Faculty/Staff may check out a temporary ID Card for 24 hours. You can get the temporary ID Card at the Service Desk or at McMillan Hall. The cost for losing a temporary ID Card is $10.