Student Activities Office
The Student Activities Office provides a variety of services to student organizations and the campus community including program planning, leadership and organizational development, contracts and negotiation, posting validation, publicity and promotion development, talent acquisition and financial management.
Other functions of the Student Activities Office include maintaining a master calendar of campus events to assist the University community in scheduling programs without conflict as well as managing the Michel Student Center Information Desk, Sisson Hall Student Organization Offices, Lydia's Lounge and quad space.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION AWARDS 2016-2017
The Student Leadership and Recognition Awards will be held May 1, 4:30-6:00pm in the Student Center Ballroom. Awards presented include:
- Greg Killoran Club Sport Leadership
- Multicultural Program of the Year
- Outstanding Advisor of the Year
- Program of the Year
- Romeo B. Garrett Intercultural Leadership Award
- Student Organization of the Year
- Student Organization Service Award
- Osher Life Long Learning Institute Student Volunteer of the Year
Questions regarding Student Organization Leadership Awards can be directed to Tom Coy at email@example.com.
- View the Bradley University Campus Calendar
- Submit an Event for the University Campus Calendar
Forms & Updates
Event Planning Forms
Are you a student leader planning an event on campus and have questions about the logistics of how to do so? Our office has created a comprehensive online resource that should answer any and all questions you may have about how to plan an event on Bradley's campus. Click on the headline "Campus Event Planning" to be directed to that webpage. If you have additional questions after reading through that, do not hesitate to contact our office.